Saturday, August 2, 2008

Please Don't Stop Startin' Something

Being roommates with a hardcore Michael Jackson fan has brought up a lot of distinct similarities between other, more recent songs.

Michael Jackson "Wanna Be Startin' Something" 5:05-5:15



Rihanna "Please Don't Stop The Music" 2:53-3:11


Turns out, Michael Jackson helped produce the song! I wonder how many more songs I'll casually connect.

This morning Ashley moved her stuff to her new place with the help from her dad. It's a sad day.


Sad to see the Mows go. This means that painting on Monday might very likely occur! At the very least I have to have my stuff out of the room so that Sam can paint her new room.

I also buffed my nails with my new buffer. Before:


And after:


Can you tell the difference? I sure can! But then again, I'm in person and all you cyber folks aren't.

That's all the updating on anything I have, besides the fact that tonight at work wasn't so bad because it went by fast and I didn't have to work with you-know-who. That's all.

No comments: