Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Jenna Fisher is Dead?!

How is it that during the day I can think of a billion things to blog about, but when I wait until the end of the day to blog about them, they seem so trite and unimportant?

----------//----------

This morning I woke up after having an interesting dream. I was shopping at a mall with an entire school of people. We went into this store that was literally taking up half of the mall and it had absolutely everything you could imagine in it. I was very short tempered and upset that there were so many people all around me that anything anyone said to me pissed me off and I ended up screaming bloody murder at anyone that so much as looked my way. I don't know how, but I ended up outside of a butterfly hutch and I watched a butterfly come out of its cocoon. It was pretty cool, but when I went to walk away, there was a basket full of clothes and groceries that someone picked out and gave to me to buy. I got super pissed and started throwing everything all over the store and breaking all the fixtures and hurting people.

It was about ten minutes until the mall closed and people were still shopping, but they had finally left me alone. I walked looking at clothes. I found a cool grey top that sat off the shoulders with a built in top that kept it from falling down. It wasn't one of those tank tops inside; it was different. Anyway, I grabbed my size in that and started finding some more cool clothes that I liked. Turns out, everyone got $600 to spend today and when the mall closed, we were rushed out and I only got to spend around $40. I was super pissed that I was such a two-year-old brat and I missed out on spending over $500 on sweet clothes. The cashier felt bad for me [who would?] and gave me the difference on a gift card for the mall. We all then got onto a bus and started driving home.

The next day I talked my folks into driving all the way to this mall [a few hours away from our town] so I could use my gift card. We got there, split up, and started looking around. I met an older man who was pushing a metal cart; he offered to pay me to help him for an hour or so. I agreed [we were spending the whole day at the mall; who wouldn't agree to help out a strange old man pushing a metal cart?] and we pushed the cart out of the mall, across the parking lot, and into the building of an old folks' home. He explained to me that he delivers the food to the residents and needed help because that day was hamburger day and they were running low on supplies.

We took the cart into the basement, loaded it up with buns, meat, and condiments, and headed down to the other end of the wing. I didn't realize it until we were there, but it was the morgue. He loaded up two dead chopped up bodies [one was Jenna Fisher from "The Office"] onto the cart, and we started walking back toward the elevator. I was freaking out at this time [who wouldn't?!] and was trying to figure out a way to get back to the mall safely. We went up to the ground level, went outside, and started rolling the cart up the hill where the barbecues were. I was pushing the cart and the man was pulling it. We stopped because an old black man resident wanted something to eat. I handed the creepy man a plate with three patties on it and a bun and when he was handing it to the black man, I started running down the hill. He threw things at me to try and get me to stop, but I managed to get back to the mall.

----------//----------

After a mighty breakfast of a plain bagel with strawberry cream cheese and a mocha frappe around 11:00, I took the dogs for a walk. It was the same route we took before with the same odd stop sign. This time, we encountered a woman and a black dog. She "pulled off" into a driveway to let me and the two dogs pass. I thought it would be a pleasant passing, but the dogs barked and wanted to sniff each other incredibly bad. I had to tug and tug to get them focused. They did very well, other than this bit of excitement.

Then I cleaned the kitchen and living room. In the kitchen I put away the clean dishes, did the dirty ones, cleaned the counters [both the visible spaces and those underneath and behind the deep frier, microwave, and toaster], the stove top, and then underneath the cupboards where the sweat of grease and cooking oil rises and sticks. Then I swept and mopped. Although you can't really tell that I cleaned the kitchen floor, it smelled a lot different [I.E. ammonia city!]. I let the dogs outside for a bit while the smell seeped out through open windows. I then cleaned off the couches, the table tops, and windexed the glass. I also took pictures of the couch and chair set we might put up on Craigslist as well as the set of tables with the glass top.

I picked up A Beautiful Mind and went to Hollywood Video to make a trade [originally going for Million Dollar Baby at #133/250, I picked up Field of Dreams instead, forgetting what I had gone there for]. After this I went to Target and did an amazing job of only getting what I went for [razor heads, glass cleaner, and a trim remover for the carpets].

I came home and around 3:45 [24 hours after my interview!] made myself an absolutely ginormous Caesar salad. Getting the head of romaine really paid off. It tastes delicious! I watched what I didn't watch of Fargo and played around with my MySpace.

Sam came home from work and announced that the BigFoot scandal was a hoax. I'm hoping that the coffee stand isn't that way as well, because they have yet to call and it's 10:00. If she doesn't call by 6:00 or 7:00 tomorrow, I'm calling her cell phone number [like she told me to]. I want to know! If I'm not going to get it, I have to start pushing super hard at other places. Ah! I need a job. I need money.

And I need this Canon camera. It would be perfect if I worked at the coffee stand because I would save my tips in a jar labeled "Camera fund."

Here I go again, getting my hopes up.

No comments: