Friday, October 31, 2008

All Hollow's Eve

So this is my first attempt at blogging from my phone. I am literally sitting in a chair, in a doorway, waiting for the chiblins to come a callin'. I opened up my last blog post because I didn't finish it last time and I realized that nothing would have made any sense. My apologies for the abruptness.

Since that post I have successfully watched an entire movie without konking out. This is a moment for the record books, people. It was, in fact, a Quentin Tarentino film [like Reservoir Dogs] but this time I figured out what to do: sit straight up and don't lean!!! No leaning back, forward, or to either side.

The movie was Pulp Fiction and it was absolutely amazing. If played in order instead of how it is laid out, it wouldn't have been as good. Fun to figure out how everything went.

...Now I'm typing from my laptop and it's November 1st. I can't seem to finish a blog for the life of me! I can't do ANYTHING anymore! I can't clean, cook, blog, keep in touch with people... it's nonsense! I have been working nonstop and have been so tired because of it. Next Tuesday will be the beginning of three days off in a row, so I guess we'll see how that goes. I'll most likely continue the trend of not being able to do anything but sleep. Goodness!!

Last night [Halloween] was a blast! Andrew stood by the bushes in the front in his outfit and people couldn't tell if he was real or fake. Some of the kids wouldn't come up the driveway [haha!] and some of the teenagers are going to have nightmares because he scared them so bad. He got my mom pretty good too when they stopped by to say hello.

Murphy snuck out when I opened the door for a trick-or-treater and took off down the road. I finally caught up with him and put him in time-out big time!

I am so tired and I have so much to say. Maybe I'll go into detail in the next blog but A.) today was the start of the new schedule, B.) I alphabetized the pastries so they are super easy to find, and C.) I broke the fridge door simply by opening it; it flew off like it was nothing. I'm working 4-10am, 4-10pm, and then 4-10am again. I'm going to take a nap now.

Sorry I'm so lame at blogging lately.

No comments: